Chris Carter is a multi disciplined designer.
I have 10 years of experience solving complex problems with simple, intuitive and engaging experiences. I have disciplines in ultimately defining a digital product, the user goals and business goals that make a project successful. I solve these with design disciplines such as user experience, information architecture, interaction design, information design, interface design and then arriving at the concrete example, visual design. I have designed and strategized concepts for the web, iOS, and android. I am constantly looking to grow and evolve my skills.
• Fortune 500 companies including The Home Depot & Audi
• E-commerce Shopping Carts
• Admin Portals
• Customer Relationship Management Web Apps (CRM)
• Informational (marketing) Websites
• E-commerce Redemption Sites
• Vertical Search Engine Websites
• E-commerce iOS And Android Applications
• Social Media iOS And Android Applications
• Software As A Service